Friday, December 9, 2011

Twis #6

This Week In Science we talked about what we would need to survive. Than we went to the things crickets will need to survive. I wrote that they would need plants, rocks, chirping and their mouths to survive. After we tested if crickets like the wet spot or the dry spot more. The crickets spent more time on the wet area than the dry so i wrote that they like the wet area`s better. Once we finished with the crickets we went to jelly beans. We made a dichotomous key to separate each jelly bean into one segment by asking questions like "Does it have spots?" and other related questions.


This Week In Science I learned that I wont need much to survive and that crickets are not that much of a difference then us. I learned that crickets will rather prefer the wet area than the dry lands. After I learned that you can separate almost anything like jelly beans and their flavor. I did not learn anything else this week in science.

No comments:

Post a Comment